School Supplies Collection Starts Now
School supplies are being collected for Lutheran World Relief and will be used to help children in other parts of the world continue their educations. Please place your items in the bins marked for the School Supplies Collection, located in the Welcome Center and Narthex. Please donate these specific items (new items only). The deadline is September 4.
- Four 70-sheet notebooks of wide or college-ruled paper, approximately 8" X10 1/2 "; no loose-leaf paper.
- One 30-centimeter ruler or a ruler with centimeters on one side and inches on the other.
- One pencil sharpener.
- One pair of blunt scissors.
- Five unsharpened #2 pencils with erasers; secure together with a rubber band.
- Five black or blue ballpoint pens (no gel ink); secure together with a rubber band.
- One box of 16 or 24 crayons.
- One 2 1/2 inch eraser.
- One sturdy drawstring backpack-style cloth bag, approximately 14" X 17" with shoulder straps (no standard backpacks).
Of note: Items should not contain any religious symbols, messages, or your group’s name. Do not donate items decorated with a U.S. flag, patriotic or military symbols or references to the armed forces, including camouflage.
Please direct any questions to Loralee Daily or the outreach office, email@example.com.