Church Re-Opening Plan
May 30, 2020
The Church Council, after prayerful deliberation, has decided that the church building and office will re-open on Monday, June 1. Church and community groups of 10 or less will be allowed to meet; guidelines are listed below.
We are planning to resume in-person worship on June 14; there will be a single service at 10 a.m. in the Sanctuary during June and July. Live-streaming will continue, at 10 a.m., so that those who are not yet comfortable attending can participate electronically from home.
The full details regarding In-Person Worship will be posted on the website the week of June 1 and a letter with the same information will be mailed to each member household.
Guidelines for Building Use beginning on June 1, 2020
- Church and community groups of 10 or less may meet in June; group size will be re-evaluated for July. Large groups may arrange small group meetings of their members, with only one group of 10 or less in the building at a time.
- Gatherings will be held primarily in the Meeting Room unless otherwise determined; the Welcome Center restrooms will be open for public use; other restrooms will be closed.
- Groups will be asked to wear masks, maintain a distance of 6-feet from one another and wipe down all tables, chairs and doorknobs. Cleaning supplies will be placed in the rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
- The Welcome Center entrance will be available “as usual” during the week.
The full Welcome Back Letter can be read here.