Community Garden News
Jan 31, 2022
Are you interested in being a part of the Community Garden?
There are many ways to be involved:
- Maintain a plot
- Share a plot
- Procure topsoil and soil amendments
- Help spread topsoil and fertilizer
- Help lay landscape fabric
- Help with harvesting
- Keep a record of weekly harvests
- Deliver produce to OPEN-M (Monday delivery)
The Faith-ful Gardeners will meet Saturday, March 19 at 11 a.m. in the Youth Room.
Please join us to learn more about the garden or call Debbie Gottas at 330-592-4251.