Welcome back to the building! You will be using the Meeting Room.
Please read the Guidelines for Building Use before attending.
Guidelines for Building Use beginning on June 1, 2020
- Church and community groups of 10 or less may meet in June; group size will be re-evaluated for July. Large groups may arrange small group meetings of their members, but that organization may have only one group of 10 or less in the building at a time.
- Gatherings will be held primarily in the Meeting Room unless otherwise determined; the Welcome Center restrooms will be open for public use; other restrooms will be closed.
- Groups will be asked to wear masks, maintain a distance of 6-feet from one another and wipe down all tables, chairs and doorknobs. Cleaning supplies will be placed in the rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
- The Welcome Center entrance will be available “as usual” during the week.